Sunday September 3rd 2017 2:10am-10:10pm est

Time 2:10am est: Finished playing World of Tanks for now. Getting kind of late going to watch some Marvels Spider-man Episode 4 Season 1. Also bed possibly.

Time 9:37am est: Awake getting coffee and messing around doing the morning thing.

Time 9:56am est: Alright time to get started watching Episode 5 Season 1 of Marvels Spider-man.

Time 10:57am est: Torn because I'm unsure about what I want to do today.

Time 11:25am est: Watching Episode 9 Season 18 of Pokemon XY. Seems I missed this Marvels Spider-man Episodes 1-6 Origins Shorts. They are just little 4 minute episodes. Going to check them out after this episode of Pokemon.
Time 11:57am est: Watching those Shorts now.
Time 12:25pm est: Watching Episode 1 of Lego Elves Secrets of Elvendale. Just stumbled on this I have never heard of it before looks interesting though. It's a Netflix Original so maybe it just came out. There are 8 episodes that I have found.
Anime is a little cheesy. A kids show without a doubt I probably won't be watching this but I'm not saying it's bad just not my cup of tea.

Time 1:13pm est: Chess Tactics are in order. Have to watch the 15 year old Blind dog for a bit. You would think how much trouble can he get into. But you would be wrong.

Time 1:56pm est: Watching Episode 10 Season 18 of Pokemon XY Kalos Quest.
Time 2:37pm est: Watching Episode 11 Season 18 of Pokemon XY Kalos Quest and eating some left overs from last night for lunch.

Time 3:00pm est: Time to submerge myself in World of Tanks for the next few hours. Too much on my mind to focus on Anime at the moment I think. Finding myself having to watch things twice this morning.

Time 5:57pm est:Finished playing World of Tanks for now. My Mother made some Black Bean burger things for dinner. Watching Episode 12 Season 18 of Pokemon XY Kalos Quest well I eat.

Time 6:43pm est: Going to go to the store for sugar need it for coffee!!

Time 7:22pm est: Home now Drinking said coffee. Watching Keppeki Danshi Aoyama-kun Episode 10 English Subbed.

Time 8:05pm est: Watching Episode 6 of Chihayafuru English Dubbed.
I was curious how they would continue this show. Seems they are focusing on creating a new club and recruiting members.

Time 8:31pm est: Watching Episode 7 of Chihayafuru English Dubbed.
Time 9:01pm est: Watching Episode 8 of Chihayafuru English Dubbed. They found there forth member. Curious who the fifth member will be.
Time 9:25pm est: Watching Episode 9 of Chihayafuru English Dubbed.

Time 9:51pm est: Watching Episode 8 of Phantasy Star Online 2 English Dubbed.
Time 10:10pm est: This Anime is pretty good for the most part. However it's lacking an element that makes it so your not really dragged. I guess what I'm trying to say is it doesn't keep you coming back for more. Playing some more World of Tanks for now. Still have premium status to use.

Comments